Eudokas Raw Neem Oil
- Used in beauty regimens and skin care
- Treat dry skin and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production
- Reduce scars, heal wounds, treat acne, minimize warts and moles
Eudokas Neem oil is cold pressed and filtered .It comes from the seed of the tropical neem tree, also known as Dongoyaro and Indian lilac. Neem oil has a wide history of use as a folk remedy around the world, and has been used to treat many conditions. It is high in fatty acids and other nutrients that is extremely beneficial to the skin . It can be used in a variety of beauty products like skin creams, body lotions, hair products, and cosmetics.
It has been used in beauty regimens and skin care to: treat dry skin and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, reduce scars, heal wounds, treat acne, minimize warts and moles .
Pure neem oil is incredibly Potent.
How to use:
For undiluted use,
1. Lightly dab the neem oil onto the area using a cotton swab or cotton ball, and allow it to soak in for up to 20 minutes.
2. Wash off the oil with warm water.
3. Use daily until you achieve desired results.
When not in use, store it in a cool, dark place.